Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shabby textures for photoshop

These textures look pretty old and damaged.
The paintings seems to be hidden by the time under layers of dust, a treasure waiting to be discovered.
Well, at least this is what I wanted to suggest but I am not sure that I did it. 

To create them, I first made a canavas, then I put paintings images on it, playing with the Blending mode, and other layers with grunge brushes and frame corners.
I like the result.

These textures are good for blog or web backgrounds and also for scrapbook or photo album pages.
The shabby chic fans may find them useful too.

In Second Life I would use them framed, or for making pillows, tablecloths, cabinet doors, in a shabby furniture set.

You can download a single image directly  from this blog. Just click on it to enlarge and save it on your desktop.
Is 1024x1024. If you want the whole set, 3600x3600 and 300 dpi, follow the link bellow.
You can download them for free in 10 minutes (58 mb) s winrar archive After is Done, open it and extract the files on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment