Sunday, April 24, 2011

Really chic frames

I would like to have these in my house, but unfortunately I'm not a carpenter to manufacture them. The only shabby frame I have is one from my gran
dmother and the paint on the wood is almost gone. It inspired me to create these frames in photoshop for the shabby chic lovers. I took some old painted wood, I desaturated it and adjusted the colors with PS colors balance. After I found the right nuance, I used some frame corner brushes, frames shapes and floral elements and I applied them on the wood. Th aged effect came out playing with Blending mode.
The pastel colors and the floral touch
make these frames looking really shabby chic. Sometimes, this style when is rich ornate looks too cute for me, so I've tried too keep some simplicity.
As usual you ca download the frame bellow by clicking on the image and save it on your desktop. It is 800x800 pxls. A higher image resolution in the pack.
Please download the pack from this link, you help me to buy my coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment